The yogurt diet is a balanced diet plan with many benefits for weight and digestive health without deficiencies and without jeopardizing your well-being. The yogurt diet is a balanced diet plan that is not based solely on the consumption of this milk. Although there are “miracle” plans with the same name, today we propose a balanced model that gives better results without exposing health.
“Yogurt is a food full of nutrients that benefit various functions of the body. In addition to providing calcium for bones, it contains probiotics or “live cultures” that replenish the intestinal microbiota to achieve better digestive health”.
On the other hand, it is a very versatile ingredient that can be incorporated in many ways in the diet. While the ideal is to take it in its natural state, it can also be the replacement of some dressings and sauces for main dishes.
How to Make this Diet?
Benefits of Yogurt Diet:
There are many reasons to opt for the diet of yogurt as an alternative to lose weight more easily. First, it proposes a varied and safe diet plan, as it combines ingredients to meet all the nutritional requirements of the body. On the other hand, it decreases the number of calories ingested per day. However, it does not become hypocaloric or extreme.
Since yogurt has a prolonged satiating effect, it prevents crises of food anxiety and helps to moderate “pecking”. Similarly, this food is an important source of vitamins B complex, calcium, magnesium and essential amino acids whose assimilation protects several vital functions. That is, it helps regulate the nervous system, take care of bones and protect muscle health. Among other things, its lactic acid regulates the intestinal pH and favors the growth of “good” bacteria that strengthen the immune system. Therefore, this diet is perfect to increase defenses and promote the relief of some infections.
Characteristics of the Yogurt Diet:
In the diet of yogurt, it is proposed to supplement a balanced diet with several servings of this milk. However, considering that all the excesses are bad, its application is only advised for 5 or 7 days. In this period you should choose low calorie ingredients, which meet the body’s nutrient needs. In addition, sources of sugars, simple carbohydrates and saturated fats should be excluded.
- Vegetables and fresh fruits
- Lean meats and fish
- Whole grains and legumes
- Nuts and seeds
- Low fat cheeses
- Red and sausage meats
- Fritters and package snacks
- Precooked food or scrap
- Bread and industrial pastries
- Juices and sugary soft drinks
- Sweets and derivatives
- Make five meals a day: three main meals and two snacks.
- The ideal is to consume plenty of water throughout the day: between 6 and 8 glasses.
- Also, avoid fried, breaded and breaded. Instead, use baking, steaming or cooking methods in water.
- Finally, take natural skimmed yogurt, free of added sugars and flavors.
Recommended Menus for Yogurt Diet:
The menus that we propose below to make the diet of yogurt are simple examples of how this plan should be followed. However, everyone is free to vary the main meals with the healthy foods that they prefer.
- A glass of plain yogurt, toast with turkey ham and fruit to taste.
- Two slices of bread with light jam , half a cup of plain yogurt and one serving of apple.
- A cup of herbal tea, two whole-grain toast with avocado and a natural yogurt.
- Half a cup of natural yogurt with handful of nuts (about 20 or 30 grams).
- Fruit Macedonia sprinkled with yogurt.
- Smoothie of natural yogurt with red fruits.
- A bowl of green salad with yogurt sauce and diced chicken breast.
- Chicken fillet served with a yogurt salad with cucumber and celery.
- Integral pasta dish with yogurt sauce and crab sticks.
- A glass of low-fat yogurt and two whole-grain crackers.
- Half bowl of strawberries with natural yogurt.
- Natural yogurt with chia seeds.
- Portion of baked fish, steamed vegetables and portion of whole wheat bread with yogurt.
- French omelet with three slices of turkey and two slices of pineapple with a yogurt.
- Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and prawns and fruit bowl with yogurt.
Are you trying to lose weight and do not know how to start? Opt for the yogurt diet. As you can see, they are easy options to follow, which do not imply enduring hunger. Of course, as soon as you finish them, keep eating healthy so you do not gain weight again.
greek yogurt diet plan to lose weight, yogurt weight loss diet plan, yogurt and lemon for weight loss, how much yogurt should i eat a day to lose weight, best time to eat yogurt for weight loss, best yogurt for weight loss, fat free yogurt, yogurt benefits
#greekyogurtdietplantoloseweight #yogurtweightlossdietplan #yogurtandlemonforweightloss #howmuchyogurtshouldieatadaytoloseweight #besttimetoeatyogurtforweightloss #bestyogurtforweightloss #fatfreeyogurt #yogurtbenefits