Garcinia cambogia is a fruit native to Asia which is attributed antibiotic and astringent properties. It is recognized for its contribution to reduce anxiety and burn body fat. The Garcinia cambogia enjoys increasing popularity worldwide; it has become a natural supplement that could help you lose weight more easily. Discover in this article the possible health benefits and slimming properties of this curious Asian fruit.
What is Garcinia Cambogia ?
The Garcinia cambogia is a fruit native to Asia that is attributed to antibiotic and astringent properties. It contains a citric acid, also present in lemons, oranges and grapefruits, which carry possible benefits to lose weight. The bark of this plant is very acidic; and, in some Southeast Asian countries, they usually consume it (even dried out) as an ingredient in different types of curries. At the gastronomic level, butter is made with the seeds of the fruit, which constitutes a good vegan alternative for the famous ghee or clarified butter.
Properties for Health
Next, we detail the properties for the health that are expected to obtain from this fruit:
- Mainly, lose weight.
- Increase energy reserves of the liver and muscles.
- Increase serotonin levels to improve our mood and reduce anxiety and nervousness.
- To improve the cholesterol, for being considered a powerful antioxidant and to prevent the deposit of fats in the arteries.
- Decrease heartburn and treat intestinal inflammations, because it is considered a powerful anti-inflammatory and gastroprotective.
- Contribute to regulate diabetes naturally.
- Combat rheumatic pain with the possible contribution of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Significantly improve the performance of athletes by increasing the production of glycogen, which is the storehouse of muscle energy.
How Does it Work to Lose Weight?
It has a High Satiating Power
Thanks to its content of hydroxycitric acid (HCA), it can be useful for people who have an excess of appetite or who tend to eat compulsively. However, the nervous system is not altered, because it is produced by blocking enzymes and increasing metabolism.
Burns Accumulated Fats and Prevents their Formation
In this way, body volume is reduced as fat reserves are burned.
Reduces the Anxiety to Eat
It is ideal for those people who eat for impulses and emotional issues, stress or nervousness.
“The Garcinia can do if power secretion of serotonin, known as the “happiness hormone “.
For these three properties, Garcinia cambogia is considered an effective fruit to lose weight more easily.
How is it Taken?
Capsules are the most common form of Garcinia cambogia. In them is the concentrated powder of the skin of the fruit, to which the healthy properties to lose weight are attributed. The package label should specify that it contains at least 50% hydroxycitric acid. If this information does not appear, its content is likely to be lower. The recommended daily amount is between 1500 and 2000 mg. We will take the capsules half an hour before meals, distributed throughout the day according to the amount contained in each capsule. We should also make sure that there are no preservatives or artificial binders.
Tips to Lose Weight
In addition to taking Garcinia capsules for a period of three months in the approximate manner, we recommend following these tips to promote effective weight loss, healthy and without rebound effect:
- Drink two glasses of water on an empty stomach together with the first dose of Garcinia. Do it at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Consume every day fresh vegetable foods, natural or in the form of juices and smoothies.
- Eat always until you feel satiated, but not full. It is important to chew each food well and enjoy the different flavors, in order to eat with all the senses.
- Avoid flours and refined sugars, and consume whole foods.
- Substitute harmful fats (sausages, margarine, pastries, precooked) for healthy fats (avocado, nuts, ghee, coconut oil, etc.).
- Dinner light foods in a schedule that gives us time to do the digestion before 21 hours, at which time the body needs to rest to regenerate and facilitate weight loss.